We will maintain our current Covid regulations and reassess as the season progresses based on guidance from the state.
Somerset Hills Swim Club
COVID Pool Operation Prevention Plan (CPOPP)
- Hours of operation for the 2021 season will be 12:30 PM to 8:00 PM every day of the week, with some extended nights in July (9:00 PM)
- During daily operations, lifeguards will ask all bathers to remove themselves from the pool every 50 mins and perform sanitation of all commonly used hard services for 10 minutes. We ask for your cooperation while disinfecting is being performed (e.g. pool opens at 12:30, we will ask patrons to exit the pool for 10 mins at 1:20 PM. Patrons can then re-enter the pool once the guards are back on the stands at 1:30 PM). Snack Shack will also open for snacks and drinks during this time.
- Deep clean of the bathrooms will be performed daily.
- Bring your own chair policy — allows you to sit where you like! Lounge chairs and umbrellas will be provided as well.
- Disinfecting station is available within the pool area. The station contains hand sanitizer, spray bottles, and paper towels. Members must return spray bottles and paper towels to the disinfecting stations after use. These can be used on common areas prior to use such as tables, umbrella handles and lounge chairs, if you would like to disinfect.
- Patrons will be allowed to use their own water play equipment, including but not limited to goggles, snorkels, fins, kick boards, pool noodles and toys.
- We will have a lost and found on the back patio.
- All patrons are required to check in and check out of the pool via mobile phone. This can be done before you get out of your car and walk in the facility and again before you leave.
- Patrons will certify upon check in that they do not have a fever of 100.4°or above or other signs of COVID-19 illness.
- Patrons will certify they have not been exposed to the COVID-19 virus within the last 14 days.
- Face masks and foot coverings are encouraged while using the bathrooms. No bare feet.
- Face coverings are not allowed in the water due to increased risk of drowning.
- The use of Venmo is highly recommended during transactions with the Snack Shack (@Somersethills-SwimClub).
- Unvaccinated patrons are encouraged to social distance and wear masks as necessary.
Social Media at SHSC!
Follow us on Instagram at: somersethillsswimclub
Follow us on Twitter at: Somerset Hills Swim Club
Follow us on Snapchat at: somersethillssc
Request us to follow you and we can all share the pictures and events!